Saturday, November 23, 2013

NICU nurse

Its hard for me to let go right now of the things that I will be leaving. I know this isn't the end of my dreams, this is just the start of my new journey! My everyday dependence on God alone. I will never forget all the things I've learned, all the new things I've tried. I will miss inserting intravenous cannula to babies using gauge 26 or neoflon. I would be the one crying now because I wont be able to do that anymore. I would really want to be a pediatrician someday because of all the things I've seen. I care for those children hoping they would not give up. Hoping that they would fight for their lives. But they're just too fragile to stand up on their own. 

I would be saying goodbye to the place who had taught me alot, to be a professional, to be independent, mature, caring, loving, gentle person I could ever be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment