Friday, November 22, 2013

Sir Chief and Maya Wedding review

Honestly I'm not a fan of Sir Chief and Maya neither I'm watching every episode of their love story. But I caught a glimplse photo of their fairytale wedding. And I caught myself saying wow! That girl must be really special. 

We are living in this world where everything must be fast, everyone seems to be all in a hurry in terms of food, work, I myself is guilty for that, and also in love. I remember reading a verse in the bible saying do not awaken love until its the right time. Im not an exception for having that. We all have our puppy loves, first loves, short term and long term relationships that we all fall in that trap of hurrying everything especially for love. 

The world is telling me to have a boyfriend because of pressure without knowing its real purpose, knowing the end goal of being in a commitment.

Evwryone of us wants to have that fairytale wedding especially for ladies but we forget that we are special, we need respect, we need time, and for us to have that we must be treated with respect.

Everything that anyone gets too fast loses its likeness after a few days.
So ladies, why lower your standards? We dont aim to please people. We aim to please our Lord. And if He says there'ssomeone for us who give that magical wedding then better believe it. Our God keeps His promises to His daughters. And we're one of them! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment